What is a vaporizer?
A vaporizer heats dry flower, releasing active components in an aromatic vapor.
How do I use FEZ?
Its easy! Remove the mouthpiece and load the chamber with loosely packed dry flower. Press and hold the button for two seconds. When the ring turn green, enjoy!
How long does a charge last?
FEZ's battery lasts for up to 2,000 puffs! While FEZ is on, just shake to show remaining battery level. Green is full, orange is partial, and red is low.
How do I clean my fez?
FEZ is easy to clean and comes with its own cleaning kit! To clean simply unscrew the mouthpiece, empty the chamber, spray some rubbing alcohol (Isopropyl Alcohol) into the chamber, and clean with the included brush with your FEZ.
DOES FEZ emit an odOr?
Compared to smoking, there is hardly any noticeable smell when vaporizing. FEZ was designed to be discreet. If you're worried about odor we suggest operating FEZ on the lowest temperature setting.
How do i change FEZ's temperature?
Press the button twice to change heating temperatures. Yellow is low, orange is medium, and red is high.
WHat's THE Warranty for FEZ?
FEZ offers a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. If a defect exists, at its option Fez will exchange the product, or refund the purchase price (not including shipping).
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I CLEAN FEZ?
We advise that you clean FEZ every 5-10 uses as needed with the cleaning kit included in your box.
Why is fez an AGE RESTRICTED product?
FEZ is an age restricted product, created solely for tobacco use only. All FEZ packages require an adult signature upon delivery. All orders are subject to verification.
WHAT DO the BUTTON COLORS Mean?
- The ring is ORANGE while charging and GREEN when fully charged.
- Hold down the button 2 seconds and the ring pulses GREEN while heating
- The ring pulses ORANGE when ready
- Press the button twice and the ring pulses RED for high heat mode
- Press the twice again and the ring pulses YELLOW for low heat mode
- The ring pulses BLUE when FEZ doesn't sense movement and goes into sleep mode
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
We want to ensure our customers are satisfied with our products. If you aren't satisfied for any reason, we will issue a refund for your product within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
how long does fez take to heat?
FEZ takes less than 60 seconds to heat to it's default temperature of 380 degrees. The LED ring pulses GREEN when its ready.
NO VAPOR seems to be coming out
- Have you ground the flower finely? If you have not ground your dry leaf finely enough, FEZ will have a hard time vaporizing effectively.
- Is the mouthpiece clogged? You may need to clean the mouthpiece if you find no vapor is coming through or the draw is difficult.
- Is the blue light on? FEZ may detect you’re not using it at the right angle and temporarily pause vaporization to conserve your dry flower. This can happen when you’re laying down.
HOW do i clean the mouthpiece?
- Submerge your FEZ mouthpiece in isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol for 5 minutes
- Run some water directly through the mouthpiece to wash it out
- Dry and enjoy!
HOW CAN I GET A REPLACEMENT mouthpiece?
You can order replacement mouthpieces from our website: www.fez.com
MY FEZ ISN'T CHARGING
Make sure the USB port you're charging your FEZ from has power. Use the wall adapter if you'e unsure.
HOW DO I CONTACT FEZ FOR SUPPORT?
HOW CAN I CHECK BATTERY LEVEL?
While FEZ is turned on, shake gently to display the battery level:
- 3 GREEN pulses of ring light - full battery
- 2 ORANGE pulses of ring light - partially charged battery
- 1 RED pulse of ring light - low battery
MY FEZ DOESN'T LAST FOR AS MANY PUFFS ANYMORE
FEZ is equipped with the same technology that allows your smartphone to modulate the speed it charges, and just like your smartphone, frequent charging will degrade your FEZ’s lithium-ion battery. To preserve your battery’s lifespan, charge your FEZ when its battery is depleted and avoid leaving it plugged in when not in use.